Tuesday, November 3, 2009

follow that smell

There is a dirty diaper hiding somewhere in my car. I know it's there. You can't deny its existence because anytime you open the door, a waft of definite stink hits you right in the face. That being said, I just can't find the diaper. Seriously, I feel like I have torn my car apart trying to locate said diaper. Under seats. Over seats. Behind seats. Today it struck me that maybe my husband planted a diaper somewhere in the car to inspire me to clean it out - on the one hand, it's worked. My car is cleaner. But on the other hand, it smells like a public restroom. So gross.

2 comments:

  1. not sure how to comment on this one...I sympathize. A smelly car is no fun. Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where the valet left BAD B.O. in the car and nothing could get rid of it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have u tried looking in the trunk? Hopefully you will be able to find where the offensive smell is coming from.

    ReplyDelete