I have absolutely no motivation to do any school work. I'd been doing pretty well, spacing things here and there, but this weekend I just want to crawl into bed and watch tv. I'm thinking the weather has something to do with it...
My mom watched my daughter today, so I could have an afternoon free (with just my 4 yr old who is pretty self-sufficient) - I spent that time doing anything I could think of to not have to study. I moved furniture. I dusted. (I don't dust.) I rearranged the cupboards. Whatever it took. And now, my kids are in bed, my husband is watching the Mizzou game (thank goodness for tivo) and I have a span of uninterrupted time that I could devote to reading, but instead all I can think of is a reese's peanut butter s'more. (If you haven't ever tried one, they are delicious).
So, I think I'll reach a compromise. I'll take 15 minutes to eat my s'more, and then back to studying. Maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so weird-- I felt the same way this weekend. It's definitely got to be the changing of the seasons. And you have got to tell me more about this Reese's s'more... Do you just replace the Hershey's bar with a Reese's cup? I've never heard of this before, but it sounds ingenious! I'm definitely going to try one. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean...I have like 50 pages to read in psychology and i only got to page number 3 and I said screw it...my mind don't want to focus on anything ...it's time to relax with this weather.
ReplyDeletemegan - yup, just replace the chocolate w/reeses. it's amazing. i ran out of reeses cups, so substituted the chocolate w/chocolate chips and then spread peanut butter on the top cracker. SO good. dang it, now my tummy's growling.
ReplyDelete